Genie Jackpots Megaways - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Genie Jackpots Megaways

BlindHaze

Had a very nice result in BetFred today, all on my lowly 25p stake. Genie popped out and I got Megaways - this was the outcome. The winlines are a bit clearer on the second photo.

F2BE1668-C582-47E4-812B-DF545A34B51F.jpeg

2E992FAA-4A1F-4768-9ECA-2DD5CA57F412.jpeg

1 hour ago, StopandStep said:

What a great result! They are so volatile, it's not really worth playing them on £2 stake with the £500 limit.

Usually I’m happy if I stick £20 in and double it, definitely never expected anything like this! Excellent timing too as they’ve announced that holidays abroad are starting again soon so will go towards a nice trip away for me and the missus. 🙂

8 hours ago, Partytimearena said:

Was it the monkeys that gave the biggest win?  Jacks and 10s don't pay much

Chests all the way across pays well!

9 hours ago, Partytimearena said:

Was it the monkeys that gave the biggest win?  Jacks and 10s don't pay much

Sorry, the picture’s not all that clear but a line of chests pays £5 on 25p play. There’s some on the top row that just seem black, but I think it’s about 80 Megaways worth of them.

When this rolled in, I fumbled my phone out my pocket, then the Face ID to unlock it didn’t work (presumably because I looked happy for a change) and had to enter my PIN. Wish I were a bit more prepared as I’d have got a better photo of the chests!

20 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

When this rolled in, I fumbled my phone out my pocket, then the Face ID to unlock it didn’t work (presumably because I looked happy for a change) and had to enter my PIN. Wish I were a bit more prepared as I’d have got a better photo of the chests!

I’ve got a photo of my misses CHESTS but I’m not going to share them 😁

26 minutes ago, Stepandstop said:

I’ve got a photo of my misses CHESTS but I’m not going to share them 😁

And I thought we were a sharing lot here? 

Archived