bookies - General Discussion - Stop and Step

bookies

marcus russell

I enjoy them. It gives the channel variety. Theres like 1000 streamers or youtubers that do solid online stuff and in all honestly it can get boring and repetitive seeing the same slot played over and over. The bookies slots show a bit of variety. He's had terrible look online too recently.

That being said, I prefer the arcade videos, as they generally have a better RTP and more variety of slots.

yea its always good to mix it up but i think doing a sunday live stream insted of the friday bonus hunt may be the way forward!its good to see darren talking to his followers

I hate bookies and never intend going in them ever again but thinking what S&S is about and UNIQUE SELLING POINT everyone is doing online videos, they are easy. S&S in the bookies has the noises of people asking for shoutouts, some old geeza passing the time of day with the satff behind the counter and the sounds of others winning and the racing in the background.

They have a ton of atmosphere and character.

I've watched a lot of online slots over lockdown (Slotlady, Bandit and a ton live on Twitch.tv) and the gambles are another USP with S&S - They are the one time I'm shouting at the screen "TAKE IT! TAKE THE 25 FREE SPINS" when Darren is way down and he's pushing the gambles. Like a mini rollercoaster, will he finish up at the end of the video or down? 

So purely selfishly I like the bookies videos but please Darren be careful, take some sanitiser/wipes and disinfect the screen and buttons (anything you touch), mask up and remember no picking you nose or rubbing your eyes whilst playing 😷

I like bookies and arcades because I can relate to it and any faults can be dealt with on-site (the games), online I can't, because I don't want to open an account (all those horror stories about it's all great when YOU deposit money to play. But when you WIN, it's a different matter, either software glitch, wagering, all excuses just to deny your winnings, like insurance).

Archived