Back in the Day - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Back in the Day

mjl5656

Most FOBTs for 50 Free Spins was guaranteed a £500 Jackpot

But the latest video 75 Free Spins and all Derran got was £200 thats just taking the P***

7 hours ago, mjl5656 said:

Most FOBTs for 50 Free Spins was guaranteed a £500 Jackpot

But the latest video 75 Free Spins and all Derran got was £200 thats just taking the P***

Yes, it was a naff result for sure. Looking at the gamble on high and mighty it valued the free spins around £5 each, so 75 would return around £350, but £200 is just a stinker.

I nipped back to the bookies over the weekend, made a little profit on a couple of games and then attempted to get a bonus on thai princess. £400 through it, I got the thai treasures three times paying a max of 2x.  It was just brutal.

Thai Princess is much better as a cat c pub game as the wilds expand on £1 and the feature is more common. Gambled £99 off the feature for £100 JP once. Was having a bad session on it last week but it came good. Went on a mid value win streak. About £12 gambled to 14 spins which paid £90, £120 of feature and £150 off feature all off about fifty quid. Shame about the 300 put through before that 😂Love the feature on it and hitting 4 on pub terminal should pay jackpot. Might even have a video of the feature unless I deleted it

No love at all for Thai Flower though.

Archived