Arcades - Page 2 - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Arcades

information pasted to me via a source at arcades in a email to me put i havent been sent it in email format

I just got email from coral to say Monday they will be open Inc FOBTs 

They will have have a plastic divider between

Each machine so deran will be ok

I just got email from Coral too, they said only a certain number of people allowed in shop and if the doors are locked to be patient and wait outside. 

unless arcades might start legal action as its techinally the same rules for the bookies as arcades they work the same way and its brakes the compotion  rules as well

As i said yesterday the govt thought punters walk into a lbo put their bet on and leave.

I dont know who they are listening too ,in every bookies there are a number of people who just about spend the whole day in there.

Also arcades have staff on the floor in bookies how often do you see the staff move from behind the counter?

6 minutes ago, boropeab said:

As i said yesterday the govt thought punters walk into a lbo put their bet on and leave.

I dont know who they are listening too ,in every bookies there are a number of people who just about spend the whole day in there.

Also arcades have staff on the floor in bookies how often do you see the staff move from behind the counter?

Only when they go on break.... 😉

I’ve had one tut at me before when I asked her to open the toilet door and she had to stretch over to hit the switch.

22 hours ago, MLG_1988 said:

I have to say this is a massive massive cockup from the Government.  My local arcade has taken over 15 members of staff off furlough for this reopening and has spent thousands to comply with the regulations and on top of all this floated around 50 machines!

To say I am less than impressed is a joke!

If anything Arcade will be safer than Bookies

The FOBTS are normally at back if Bookies and at times only one member of staff so no way they will wipe the machine after each use

Archived