Rtps in pubs - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Rtps in pubs

1 hour ago, DaveM said:

Confirmed or personal speculation?

Speculation

I would bet you the pubs will still be at 84% RTP

Assume they will be allowed to operate them

There isn't a universal RTP for pub fruits. It would be nice if they did go up, but I can't see the likes of Wetherspoons increasing them. Most operators will probably leave them the same.

No way will Wetherspoons want to do anything other than keep getting addicted players a bit tipsy and then support them in doing their nuts on as low an RTP as they can possibly get away with, especially as they'll be forced to reduce the number of punters they can be serving booze and microwave meals to at any one time.

I mean, someone else on here made the great point that it's only a minority of us that check the RTP before we play a game... for people that are a few pints in I would imagine the number of people checking the RTP falls to virtually zero...

1 hour ago, shakinaces said:

No way will Wetherspoons want to do anything other than keep getting addicted players a bit tipsy and then support them in doing their nuts on as low an RTP as they can possibly get away with, especially as they'll be forced to reduce the number of punters they can be serving booze and microwave meals to at any one time.

I mean, someone else on here made the great point that it's only a minority of us that check the RTP before we play a game... for people that are a few pints in I would imagine the number of people checking the RTP falls to virtually zero...

Funny thing is that I never used to check the percentages until I saw a StopandStep video and I realised that they vary quite a lot. There’s a pub near me that I was browsing through their terminal to see if it’s worth playing. I’m only a low roller so 20/25p stakes and I checked the percentage and it came up with a blanket percentage of 88%, it didn’t differentiate between stakes. So I tried to press the ‘change stake’ button and it told me ‘insert credit’ first. So I went gamble crazy and stuck in a fiver and changed to 25p stakes - it now told me the percentage was 74%...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived