Start of week vid - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Start of week vid

Fatsax348

Any chances of a start of the week video maybe like a Tuesday or something, seems a long time to wait for a new one from Sunday to Thursday 😂 

3 hours ago, Stepandstop said:

Question is Darren will you be taking your own cuppa coffee in with you 😁

To fit in with the clientele at my local Coral, I’ll be bringing in a can of nuclear strength cider.

59 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

To fit in with the clientele at my local Coral, I’ll be bringing in a can of nuclear strength cider.

Don't forget to kick the shit out of the machine when you've done your money. I mean, if you want to fit in properly that is. 

8 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

Don't forget to kick the shit out of the machine when you've done your money. I mean, if you want to fit in properly that is. 

I would do what a lot of locals do and spit at it, however this probably isn’t the climate for that....

13 minutes ago, Stepandstop said:

Will I be allowed to hug the fobt I’ve missed them ?

Sex with an inanimate object, reminds me of me ex wife. 

One guy used to come in when I worked in bookies and puts his fingers in his ears to block out listening to roulette number till it dropped.

Then I had another guy that prayed. Oh and the odd person that wants to throw chairs at fobt. Oh how I miss that job (not)

7 minutes ago, cazza6565 said:

One guy used to come in when I worked in bookies and puts his fingers in his ears to block out listening to roulette number till it dropped.

Then I had another guy that prayed. Oh and the odd person that wants to throw chairs at fobt. Oh how I miss that job (not)

When I lived in Spain I helped my mate out in his bar for a few weeks. On my first night this guy comes in with his wife/girlfriend, I go to their table to take the order. "A pint of beer and a Coke" the guy demanded in an aggressive tone, no please or thank you. I por the pint, Coke in the glass with ice and a slice and take it their table and place them down. "What's that?" the guy rudely asks, One pint and a beer says I. "What's that?" says the rude guy, pointing at the Coke. It's a Coca Cola I replied. "Wats that in the glass?" says the guy. Ice cubes I reply, and now confused. "GET it out" says the guy. Pardon, says I. "GET it out now" says the guy in a very aggressive manner. I was just about to smash my fist into his arrogant fat face when I'm interrupted by my mate the bar owner, "Marco"  "My name's Mark but all my Spanish pals called me Marco". "Go over to Pepe's bar across the street and have a coffee and come back in half an hour". Steam is coming out my ears and he read the situation well. I went and had my coffee and came back a little later a d the couple had left. I said to my mate Jose can you believe that guy,? he's supposed to be on holiday and enjoying himself yet he was so rude and nasty, really nasty. I helped Jose out for a few weeks and sorry to say that was not an isolated incident. I can't believe how rude customers can be to people who are doing a job that's is basically to give the customer an enjoyable experience. The worse offenders were the Brits, the Irish, the French and Italians, the best customers were Germans and Scandinavians. Don't get me wrong, 99% of customers were brilliant but there was at least one incident of downright rudeness and / or agression every night. There is no way I could ever work in a job ever again where I'm dealing with members of the general public, one arsehole can ruin a whole day's work and the older I get the shorter my fuse. 

Archived