FOBT RTP - General Discussion - Stop and Step

FOBT RTP

Shane

Evening all. 

I just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing poor returns on the FOBTs recently? Extremely hard to get any bonuses and when I do on £2 spin, I’m often left with a £4 win just for the symbols (no wins from spins-cheers eye of Horus!). Fishin frenzy is just as bad...no wins on the free spins, only seems to be fisherman catches and only ever with small values...

Hi, where do you usually play? William Hill (and probably Betfred, I don't play there) generally have the lowest percentages. I've noticed a lot of complaints about Eye of Horus lately, but Fishin' Frenzy has never paid for me even before the stake change. 

13 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

Hi, where do you usually play? William Hill (and probably Betfred, I don't play there) generally have the lowest percentages. I've noticed a lot of complaints about Eye of Horus lately, but Fishin' Frenzy has never paid for me even before the stake change. 

Hi Darren, I would recommend Fishing Frenzy Megaways and Book of the Irish on line, Fishing Frenzy can give multiple scatters for more spins and I think Book of Irish will be right up your street as its got a gamble feature which you can exchange for free spins, it's not uncommon to RETRIGGER either and can pay very well, it also pays regularly in the base game allowing for plenty of gambles for free spins. 

• Thanks 1

I think we all know Eye of Horus is a very temperamental machine that tends to air on the side of crap lately... But then again it seems to be a pattern we get some "on trend" machines that seems to pay out really well for a while then universally they turn to utter bollocks overnight... Another case in point would be Start Turns... used to hit the bonus loads of times now its like rocking horse shit.

I think you have to realise that the slots are random (unless compensated) and you’re probably just having a run of poor luck.

Fir example what you’re describing was happening to me last week as well and by Saturday I was in for £750. I got all that back on Saturday afternoon and then added a couple of hundred on Saturday evening.

Last night I went into Ladbrokes and put £40 in, played RR DofG on Mega and got in within £20, on the last mega spin it dropped the pots which was almost a full screen for around £440 and triggered 8 free spins from which I got the other £60 for jackpot with no gambles 😁.

I played a bit of 7’s to burn and Super Star Turns after and within 20min was cashing out for £798 from just £40.

Ive also seen it take £800 off me in under an hour.

Its pure luck and eventually you’re going to lose over the piece so you have to remember that.

1 hour ago, Seaton-slots said:

I think we all know Eye of Horus is a very temperamental machine that tends to air on the side of crap lately... But then again it seems to be a pattern we get some "on trend" machines that seems to pay out really well for a while then universally they turn to utter bollocks overnight... Another case in point would be Start Turns... used to hit the bonus loads of times now its like rocking horse shit.

I have noticed this on SST as well, apart from Saturday where it double upgraded to red and gave me 40 free spins on Ultra mode which was jackpot 🎰.....

It has been generally poor recently tho.

I was just in hills and was about to play classic worms on £2 and noticed, it has gone from 92% to 89%

Their business plan was to lower all of the percentages, Coral/Ladbrokes have gone the other way and upped a lot of them. More William Hills are closing than Corals from what I can tell! I get comments on YouTube saying percentages are meaningless as it's over millions of spins, but that's not the case. Bonuses will be better and more frequent on a higher RTP slot. 

My local Hills is closing Sunday too.

14 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

Their business plan was to lower all of the percentages, Coral/Ladbrokes have gone the other way and upped a lot of them. More William Hills are closing than Corals from what I can tell! I get comments on YouTube saying percentages are meaningless as it's over millions of spins, but that's not the case. Bonuses will be better and more frequent on a higher RTP slot. 

My local Hills is closing Sunday too.

I agree with you on the percentages, I think I've said before it's like playing roulette, if you had a choice between American (with double zero) and European, you would pick European as it has a better RTP.

Anyway, it was thanks to the low RTP on worms, that I played and got my jackpot on reel king 🙂

On 9/21/2019 at 7:36 PM, StopandStep said:

I got my first £500 jackpot on that yesterday. Upgraded to top symbol with 9 spins left, I figured at that point something had to be good. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

How do they get away with saying the games are random, they are just fruit machines that will payout a percentage of what's gone in. 

If they were random how can the have a set %rtp that can be changed at their will. 

A random event cannot be controlled or manipulated, that's the whole point of randomness. It's FRAUD

They programme, for arguments sake, 100,000 possible results. Some scenarios will be weighted more heavily than others for their frequency. Some such as full screen of top symbol will have a handful, maybe only 1 possible outcome. Assuming same stake level if each of the possible results happens the same number of times they can know the percentage. Over 100,000 some will naturally happen much more. Over 100,000,000,000,000 events the variation will reduce.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Also it not just rtp % it’s over how much time money etc  , is it over £100 grand or over lifetime of machine rtp is a legal loophole