SEATON SLOTS - General Discussion - Stop and Step

SEATON SLOTS

Stepandstop

I’m just wondering where Seaton slots is lately one of the earliest members of this forum I miss his banter hope you are ok sir 

Hi Darren.... Yeah I'm fine my old friend and thanks for asking just working flat out to ensure all my staff have jobs to come back to when this crap is all over with. I am missing my trips to the arcades and taken up a new hobby of feeding on-line slots. Still have not missed a video you have put up including the live ones (although I watch them on the Monday).

Skegvegasbaby is Ok ... She is a bit hormonal ( A would prefer a bit more whore and a little less moaning truth be told) with the lockdown and sends her regards...

On the bright side it will all be over soon and we can perhaps get together for another session in Paignton but I did hear someone on the live stream ask if you had ever been to Hartlepool... Well seaton it about 2 miles away if you ever fancy the trip.

Anyway take care... and a belated "Happy Birthday" to Metholdan

Hi, I'm glad you are ok. Stepandstop isn't me, but I can see the confusion 🙂 I did email you the other day to see if you were ok. It looks like things are finally going back to normal so we could meet up in August some time...Hopefully.

Oh dear sorry i got you both mixed up but again thanks to both of you for your concern its good to know us "older people" are being looked out for even on-line during this pandemic

Archived