scammed at cashino arcade - General Discussion - Stop and Step

scammed at cashino arcade

Fruit loopz

Played at cashino today on fortune of Ra, £2 spins few hundred in and three full size bonus symbols drop on the first three reels.  It looked like it was going to jackpot with two girls lining up and the third just dropped down one, so a nice £120 win, it asked me if I wanted to collect the win and NO bonus happened despite three full size symbols.  Witnessed by the guy sitting next to me.  So I asked what is up with the machine to the attendant and he said they'd been updated.  A guy checked the win history and admitted there should have been a bonus round, but offered me £10 free play, WTF!  How many others will this happen to now, scamming bastards!!!

50 minutes ago, Fruit loopz said:

Played at cashino today on fortune of Ra, £2 spins few hundred in and three full size bonus symbols drop on the first three reels.  It looked like it was going to jackpot with two girls lining up and the third just dropped down one, so a nice £120 win, it asked me if I wanted to collect the win and NO bonus happened despite three full size symbols.  Witnessed by the guy sitting next to me.  So I asked what is up with the machine to the attendant and he said they'd been updated.  A guy checked the win history and admitted there should have been a bonus round, but offered me £10 free play, WTF!  How many others will this happen to now, scamming bastards!!!

Sorry temple of fortunes. 

On 9/18/2019 at 6:05 PM, StopandStep said:

Sounds like a programming error rather than it being Cashinos fault, but £10 is not acceptable. They should at least try to keep their customers happy, £50 at least.

I agree, I work in computer software and something like this could be such an easy mistake but £10 is no where near enough!

On 9/18/2019 at 6:05 PM, StopandStep said:

Sounds like a programming error rather than it being Cashinos fault, but £10 is not acceptable. They should at least try to keep their customers happy, £50 at least.

And the £10 was only free play, not even like I could pocket it. 

Archived