Jump to content
BlindHaze

Has something changed on the forum?

Recommended Posts

As above really, has something changed on here or have I pressed a button that I shouldn’t have? When viewing a thread, it gives me a lot more details about the poster than it used to.

Is anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Stepandstop said:

Yes it’s changed I presume for everyone but can I say I thought you joined before 4th September @BlindHaze 😂😂

It must be US date format as you have same join date

Edit. And I've not yet joined

Edited by DaveM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's like a status table. I shall be keeping a sharp eye out for the postman bringing my gold star badge. 😁😁😁😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Stepandstop said:

Yes it’s changed I presume for everyone but can I say I thought you joined before 4th September @BlindHaze 😂😂

I just have that effect on people... I turn up to a party at 11pm and by 11:15 people are so tired of me that they feel like I’ve been there for hours...! 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

It's like a status table. I shall be keeping a sharp eye out for the postman bringing my gold star badge. 😁😁😁😁😁

Hopefully it arrives before your Betfred winnings from Eye of Horus! 😆

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone, it's just so you can all see your stats and things now. Don't forget you can update your profile to have an image and background, just click your username for a list of options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

Hey everyone, it's just so you can all see your stats and things now. Don't forget you can update your profile to have an image and background, just click your username for a list of options.

I tried to add an avatar a month or so ago but ended up adding a background picture to my profile... I’m really not very good at these things!!! 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

I tried to add an avatar a month or so ago but ended up adding a background picture to my profile

 

On mobile, if you click your username you should see a little icon on the left and one on the right. The one on the left gives you the option to change your main image (profile photo) and the one on the right allows you to change your background image. On desktop it's very similar but with a slightly different layout, but again it's on the left and right depending on which image you would like to change. 

that.JPG

this.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

On mobile, if you click your username you should see a little icon on the left and one on the right. The one on the left gives you the option to change your main image (profile photo) and the one on the right allows you to change your background image. On desktop it's very similar but with a slightly different layout, but again it's on the left and right depending on which image you would like to change. 

that.JPG

this.JPG

Thanks StopandStep! Had to download a photo compressor thing but managed to upload it! I now just need to change my background photo! 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...