Has something changed on the forum? - Off Topic - Stop and Step

Has something changed on the forum?

BlindHaze

As above really, has something changed on here or have I pressed a button that I shouldn’t have? When viewing a thread, it gives me a lot more details about the poster than it used to.

Is anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

16 minutes ago, Stepandstop said:

Yes it’s changed I presume for everyone but can I say I thought you joined before 4th September @BlindHaze 😂😂

It must be US date format as you have same join date

Edit. And I've not yet joined

26 minutes ago, Stepandstop said:

Yes it’s changed I presume for everyone but can I say I thought you joined before 4th September @BlindHaze 😂😂

I just have that effect on people... I turn up to a party at 11pm and by 11:15 people are so tired of me that they feel like I’ve been there for hours...! 😉

6 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

It's like a status table. I shall be keeping a sharp eye out for the postman bringing my gold star badge. 😁😁😁😁😁

Hopefully it arrives before your Betfred winnings from Eye of Horus! 😆

Hey everyone, it's just so you can all see your stats and things now. Don't forget you can update your profile to have an image and background, just click your username for a list of options.

7 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

Hey everyone, it's just so you can all see your stats and things now. Don't forget you can update your profile to have an image and background, just click your username for a list of options.

I tried to add an avatar a month or so ago but ended up adding a background picture to my profile... I’m really not very good at these things!!! 😆

I tried to add an avatar a month or so ago but ended up adding a background picture to my profile

On mobile, if you click your username you should see a little icon on the left and one on the right. The one on the left gives you the option to change your main image (profile photo) and the one on the right allows you to change your background image. On desktop it's very similar but with a slightly different layout, but again it's on the left and right depending on which image you would like to change. 

that.JPG

this.JPG

19 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

On mobile, if you click your username you should see a little icon on the left and one on the right. The one on the left gives you the option to change your main image (profile photo) and the one on the right allows you to change your background image. On desktop it's very similar but with a slightly different layout, but again it's on the left and right depending on which image you would like to change. 

that.JPG

this.JPG

Thanks StopandStep! Had to download a photo compressor thing but managed to upload it! I now just need to change my background photo! 😆

Archived