Eye of Horus FOBT - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Eye of Horus FOBT

Mentholdan

I play this game a lot on the Fobts and one thing I have noticed is that the Golden Portals seldom come out of the blue. For example when you start seeing one or two popping up often then they do seem to drop in soon after, not necessarily the same when playing on line. Anyone else noticed this?? 

33 minutes ago, Seaton-slots said:

THERE ARE 3 GOLDEN PORTALS !!! … come to think of it I think I did see 3 once

😁😁😁 I've seen 4 on occasions never seen 5. When I first started playing it I thought they were bells. 

14 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

😁😁😁 I've seen 4 on occasions never seen 5. When I first started playing it I thought they were bells. 

😃😃 I opened an on-line account at the weekend and was playing Danger High Voltage (or something like that) the wife asked me what you needed to get for a bonus and I told her 3 portions of McDonalds fries to which she replied "do you mean these crowns".... Well they say its the eyes that go first

45 minutes ago, mcshadypies said:

tenor.gif

🤣

Before that I was playing 100-1 roulette, £3 on 14 & 22 with that crazy sliding green and red bar, "first time I've ever played that thing" anyway, I hit both numbers within a few spins, it cost me a nice few quid to get there mind. I ended up cashing out £1200 all in all. 

8 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

Before that I was playing 100-1 roulette, £3 on 14 & 22 with that crazy sliding green and red bar, "first time I've ever played that thing" anyway, I hit both numbers within a few spins, it cost me a nice few quid to get there mind. I ended up cashing out £1200 all in all. 

To be fair i've had some success with the new £2 a spin roulette. Cashed out 100 from 50 the other week. Then spent 20 on slots on another FOBT...i've played 100 quid on 2 and 1 quid stakes and had nothing. Very volatile! Especially drops of gold, that's on my ban list now.

• 9 months later...

Flying visit today at lunch. WFH so 20 minutes instead of 90 seconds from the office.
Stuck £90 in FOBT and a £10 BTTS & Result treble that pays £1,800

Lost £20 on Sparticus and in profit being was a little over £90 after Winfall. Went on Horus and was hovering thanks to 3 bonuses. Went in to a slide then with my 4th bonus

IMG_20200617_134423.jpg

Heidis-

Managed to get 100 free spins on heidis on 15th (first day they opened) I've played it 4 times since gambled for 100spins every time and I've had £198.40  , £224.60, £199.20, £304.80.   I always assumed as its maximum spins you'd get £400+.... but then i spoke to the shop manager and he said they had a memo to say the RTPs were being adapted and he had to advise customers to refer to help screens for more info.  I had literally gone in with £60 , managed to get a jackpot on magic tree before i went on heidis... love that game, such  a classic basic game! 

In other  news,  WTF is the pie gamble on Corals version of Montys millions.... its as smooth as piece of sandpaper,  absolute dog shit!!

Also coral have changed the Eye of Horus version on their cabs.... as it was Eye Of Horus Deluxe Edition , now its Eye of Horus Gaming Edition ... even more rigged (says it at the bottom of the eye of horus logo)  fishing frenzy is still "Deluxe edition" anyone else noticed they're playing around alot with games???

20200615_143232.jpg

20200615_143211.jpg

Got a £2 bonus on Horus today. Retrigger. Didn't even get to the Eye. £50 win £8 of which was for triggering the feature 29 free spins. Lucky late Jackpot on Star Turns put me £50 up

It seems like this slot is really volatile nowadays. Earlier in the week I had some unbelievable luck on it though. Playing 20p stakes I had 5 features within £3, including back to back features. 2 of them were awful, but still took £50 or so from it in total. 

Archived