Mentholdan

Eye of Horus FOBT

I play this game a lot on the Fobts and one thing I have noticed is that the Golden Portals seldom come out of the blue. For example when you start seeing one or two popping up often then they do seem to drop in soon after, not necessarily the same when playing on line. Anyone else noticed this?? 

The first thing I think of when I see those feature symbols is Deep Thought from the Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy early 80s tv series....

9C2CC3FE-0618-4D32-A5F6-274F354F9B53.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Seaton-slots said:

THERE ARE 3 GOLDEN PORTALS !!! … come to think of it I think I did see 3 once

😁😁😁 I've seen 4 on occasions never seen 5. When I first started playing it I thought they were bells. 

14 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

😁😁😁 I've seen 4 on occasions never seen 5. When I first started playing it I thought they were bells. 

😃😃 I opened an on-line account at the weekend and was playing Danger High Voltage (or something like that) the wife asked me what you needed to get for a bonus and I told her 3 portions of McDonalds fries to which she replied "do you mean these crowns".... Well they say its the eyes that go first

As i've heard SS say every time I play this I just think "Typical Horus"! Never seen anyone else or ever had a big win. I'm sure they do happen though....

I'm typing this whilst in Betfred now. Just hit the bonus on Horus for £2 twice on the trot. First one paid jackpot and the second paid £301. 😋😋😋

27 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

I'm typing this whilst in Betfred now. Just hit the bonus on Horus for £2 twice on the trot. First one paid jackpot and the second paid £301. 😋😋😋

tenor.gif

🤣

45 minutes ago, mcshadypies said:

tenor.gif

🤣

Before that I was playing 100-1 roulette, £3 on 14 & 22 with that crazy sliding green and red bar, "first time I've ever played that thing" anyway, I hit both numbers within a few spins, it cost me a nice few quid to get there mind. I ended up cashing out £1200 all in all. 

8 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

Before that I was playing 100-1 roulette, £3 on 14 & 22 with that crazy sliding green and red bar, "first time I've ever played that thing" anyway, I hit both numbers within a few spins, it cost me a nice few quid to get there mind. I ended up cashing out £1200 all in all. 

To be fair i've had some success with the new £2 a spin roulette. Cashed out 100 from 50 the other week. Then spent 20 on slots on another FOBT...i've played 100 quid on 2 and 1 quid stakes and had nothing. Very volatile! Especially drops of gold, that's on my ban list now.