Biggest Eye of Horus win in the whole world - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Biggest Eye of Horus win in the whole world

Seaton-slots

Playing Eye of Horus in Skegness at the weekend and I was subjected to my usual arse kicking by the man in a dress when suddenly the machine informed me it had paid me a substantial amount of money... In fact so much money that Step and Stop could have had the £750K he was asking for no problem.

No coins, notes or tickets came out and I assumed it was because the machine new it would not be able to pay me in full but I did notice a sign on the wall that read all wins over £3 have to be witnessed by a member of staff so to keep within the law I called over an attendant who looked at me in a way a multi-millionaire would find a bit offensive... So I decided he was the first person out of a job when I bought the place.

He was obviously not capable of sorting out a hand payment due to his limited float so he set off to get the boss.

That's when the fun started...

He claims I hadn't won anything but the machine begs to differ and after a long heated discussion I started to negotiate a settlement figure this went on for some time before I settled for a coffee and his permission to photo what could be the biggest slot win in a UK arcade ever.

ps... Its moments like this that turn a losing session into great fun especially when you can have a laugh with the staff

PHOTO-2019-09-14-16-37-03.jpg

Archived