Sign in to follow this  
DaveM

Spartacus now has £2 Power Spins

Posted (edited)

Nipped in today (Ladbrokes)  for a very quick blast. Had 30 minutes free parking and had to go the bank in that time too, as well as go to Hills to put on some footy bets. Quickly lost 20 quid on a new game, can't even remember it's name. Looked OK, nothing great but too little time to judge properly.
Went on to Spartacus and tries the 2 quid mega/power spins. Either silver, gold, or random of the two. Silver puts the whole colossal reel wild if 2 are on the normal reel, gold for 1 and has a revenge feature if no win on 5 spins. Got silver a couple of times with no luck and then third time triggered free spins. Got up to 99.80, banked 90 and with small gambles and banks ended up with 130.

Collected my cash and had some scroat trying make small talk and beg quid of me to feed his addiction. Nah mate. Do one!

Anyway, 70 up and 24 quid of free football bets. 3 both team to score six timers, and a 9 quid bet on Liverpool to win, over 12 corners, and 4 to 6 cards. Now I'm going to sit at home all afternoon and do nothing!

Edited by DaveM
Including venue where game was played
  • Thanks 1

The both teams to score bets were all failures. 3, 3, and 2 goals short. Liverpool bet now for a decent day