Spartacus now has £2 Power Spins - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Spartacus now has £2 Power Spins

DaveM

Nipped in today (Ladbrokes)  for a very quick blast. Had 30 minutes free parking and had to go the bank in that time too, as well as go to Hills to put on some footy bets. Quickly lost 20 quid on a new game, can't even remember it's name. Looked OK, nothing great but too little time to judge properly.
Went on to Spartacus and tries the 2 quid mega/power spins. Either silver, gold, or random of the two. Silver puts the whole colossal reel wild if 2 are on the normal reel, gold for 1 and has a revenge feature if no win on 5 spins. Got silver a couple of times with no luck and then third time triggered free spins. Got up to 99.80, banked 90 and with small gambles and banks ended up with 130.

Collected my cash and had some scroat trying make small talk and beg quid of me to feed his addiction. Nah mate. Do one!

Anyway, 70 up and 24 quid of free football bets. 3 both team to score six timers, and a 9 quid bet on Liverpool to win, over 12 corners, and 4 to 6 cards. Now I'm going to sit at home all afternoon and do nothing!

The both teams to score bets were all failures. 3, 3, and 2 goals short. Liverpool bet now for a decent day

• 4 months later...

hi there...

so i am new here because yesterday something happened which i have never seen...

i entered a ladbrokes to which a usually go and did the same thing i usually do..

i played 100 quid on Spartacus on a 1 pound spins...5 min in i had lost everything and only 2 times gave me more than 5 pounds to gamble which i both lost on the first try..sometimes it happens...nothing too over the top..

i raise to 2 pounds and put 100 more...5 min gone..the same thing ...100 more in...after losing 50 i decided to play gold mega spins. i had lost 250 already...

not even 1 mega spin given from the 50 pound i had left...i was tilting already.

made another deposit of 200 ..so i was 500 in..now what happened next i have never seen..from those 200 pounds i did 89 straight spins  with no win...when i had only 13 pounds left the machine finally gave it to me and it paid......80pence....after 4 spins i won the spins again and it paid ......40pence. 

i even filmed the last 70 pounds of the mega spins...

i played loads of times these mega spins on Spartacus and usually it gives the spins in 20 - 30 quid... but not giving it once in 114 spins it's strange...

i lost 500 pounds in 15 minutes...i was fuming..

my question is what is the frequency to which the machine gives the gold mega spins? 1 in 25 or something similar ...

On 8/31/2019 at 1:32 PM, DaveM said:

Nipped in today (Ladbrokes)  for a very quick blast. Had 30 minutes free parking and had to go the bank in that time too, as well as go to Hills to put on some footy bets. Quickly lost 20 quid on a new game, can't even remember it's name. Looked OK, nothing great but too little time to judge properly.
Went on to Spartacus and tries the 2 quid mega/power spins. Either silver, gold, or random of the two. Silver puts the whole colossal reel wild if 2 are on the normal reel, gold for 1 and has a revenge feature if no win on 5 spins. Got silver a couple of times with no luck and then third time triggered free spins. Got up to 99.80, banked 90 and with small gambles and banks ended up with 130.

Collected my cash and had some scroat trying make small talk and beg quid of me to feed his addiction. Nah mate. Do one!

Anyway, 70 up and 24 quid of free football bets. 3 both team to score six timers, and a 9 quid bet on Liverpool to win, over 12 corners, and 4 to 6 cards. Now I'm going to sit at home all afternoon and do nothing!

I didn't want the quid anyway 😭

Archived