Casumo - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Casumo

kfoto

Registered with Casumo yesterday and decided to play some of the slots that Stop & Step has done so. One of which was Tome of Madness that was totally new to me or tome!!  Anyway had no idea how it works but stuck to my 50p max and on the first spin it went crazy.  Left it playing away whilst I got my camera and when it finally finished this was the result. Wow a good start, may it continue.  Well it didn't coz went to play Wild Swarm and a tenner disappeared without one single win.  Bye bye bees!!

tome.JPG

Well my 2nd evening with Casumo was interesting. Finding my way round their app proved to be good news. Started with a tenner and played for 4 hours without making any more deposits and still closed with a balance.  Certainly got many bonuses although those on 1429 Uncharted Seas each averaged a fiver at 50p a spin.  Found two of my past favourites because if you get the bonus it can be big. First up was Warlords and the bonus came up with 15 free spins, then those got retriggered to a massive 75 spins.  Can't recall exactly how much I had won but it was around 50 quid for 30p spins. The next one is Steamtower and again another bonus and was pleased to get to the top floor with a total of £51.16 for 30p spins.  Had some success with Heart of Egypt and Butterfly 2 Staxx.  Had 2 bonuses on Casumo's Shark but no luck with Magic Mirrors at all, not magic for me.  So pleased I registered here and all thanks to Stop & Step.

steamtower.JPG

steamtower final.JPG

Archived