I went into Betfred today to place a lucky 15. Paid the bet, fished around in my pocket and pulled out a handful of change to play the slots. I put 5 or 6 £1 coins in and 1 £2 coin but the 2 quid kept dropping through. I went to the counter and asked the guy to change it for two £1 coins, he duly obliged. 

I was sitting on the stool playi g the FOBT when I get a tap on my shoulder, "oi mate, you gotta give me those two coins back, that £2 coin is a dud" 

I said do you think I'd try to palm off a measly £2 dud coin on purpose? I said just sling it in the till, it'll all get sucked up when you bank it. He wouldn't have it and as his two coins were now in the machine I had to give him a £20 to take the £2 out of. As if the don't make enough fucking money. 

• Haha 1

On the upside, I did pull out £80 on Horus. I got one bonus for £2 with 4 scatters for £40 total win on game with 3 extra spins £42 😂

He's crap at his job or awfully trained because if he is sure it is fake he shouldn't be returning it to you.

2 hours ago, Stepandstop said:

Defo fake the queens looking to her right 😂😂😂

That's the correct way.

Just to add to the pedantic twat theme or just twat...

Coral at lunchtime there’s a bloke playing 2 machines whilst I and another are on the other two, there’s clearly other people wanting a shot but he just keeps hogging two machines, this is the sort of thing that really gets my goat.

To make it worse he was winning quite big, I say was as by the time I left after just over an hour of this (£300 to the good I may add 😎) he was getting the hole ripped out of him on both machines.... Shame.....