oled tv - Off Topic - Stop and Step

oled tv

nostromo332

Well we got an lg oled tv after many weeks  of looking 65" and an lg  atmos soundbar. 

to say its perfect is underated, its an amazing screen and sound.... 

the cost for both was £2000 

Well that was interesting to read about OLED and when my existing 42" Sony HD goes west that will be the way to go. I only stream TV, do not watch live TV so no licence required.  Have had a variety of streaming devices over recent years but after watching reviews on a particular one I am not disappointed at all with it. First up it is one of the very limited range of 4K receivers of Netflix and Youtube, but it is also a genuine Android box with mouse and voice control. It is the Xiaomi MI Box S at around £70 and in my mind worth every penny.

2 hours ago, kfoto said:

Well that was interesting to read about OLED and when my existing 42" Sony HD goes west that will be the way to go. I only stream TV, do not watch live TV so no licence required.  Have had a variety of streaming devices over recent years but after watching reviews on a particular one I am not disappointed at all with it. First up it is one of the very limited range of 4K receivers of Netflix and Youtube, but it is also a genuine Android box with mouse and voice control. It is the Xiaomi MI Box S at around £70 and in my mind worth every penny.

Yup, we've come a long way in a short time from Kodi, which at the time I thought was the mutts nuts. 

Yes I used Kodi with various free movie apps,  and recently still used Showbox, but not anymore.  However I still use Kodi as a brilliant media player with more options than VLC.  I can download a movie on my PC transfer to a flash drive and plug into the Mi Box. Then watch it using Kodi.

Archived