oldies are the best - General Discussion - Stop and Step

oldies are the best

Seaton-slots

Nice win on todays video for Darren and it just proved the point that I keep reminding my 10 years younger than me  missus of... The old ones are the best... Look what happened when he switched to a newer machine (15 Samurai) It all went tits up  

2 hours ago, Seaton-slots said:

Nice win on todays video for Darren and it just proved the point that I keep reminding my 10 years younger than me  missus of... The old ones are the best... Look what happened when he switched to a newer machine (15 Samurai) It all went tits up  

You cradle snatcher you. 

I like how you subtly boasted about snaring a wife 10 years your junior 🤣🤣.. Font worry mine is 7 years younger.

Agree re the video, RR was playing phenomenally well, never seen so many bonuses but that samurai game was in pure “rape mode”, might swerve that one. 

15 minutes ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

I like how you subtly boasted about snaring a wife 10 years your junior 🤣🤣.. Font worry mine is 7 years younger.

Agree re the video, RR was playing phenomenally well, never seen so many bonuses but that samurai game was in pure “rape mode”, might swerve that one. 

LOL no boast but yeah it was fun when I met her in my early 30's but now I'm hitting 60 a younger wife can be a curse... All I really need in life now is shed to hide in.

On 8/7/2019 at 5:00 PM, Stepandstop said:

Couldn’t agree more that’s why I still play tuppeney nudger 😂😂

I always preferred Up n Down Nudger!

Archived