BGO greed. - General Discussion - Stop and Step

BGO greed.

kfoto

I returned recently to BGO having not played there for 2 years, forgot I had even registered with them. They welcomed me back of course and just played on a few slots without any real returns. I used to play Halloween Fortune ages ago elsewhere and as they had this played a few quid but got just lots of small wins. I had hoped that their offer of free spins without wagering based on deposits would cover their admin fees that nobody else charges that I know of. After seeing so many people winning on Diamond Mine on Youtube I checked them out yesterday and they had it. So deposited £30 and noticed I did not get the loyalty bonus. BUT after a few spins up pops a box saying an offer of £5 bonus with lots of unreadable small text, on my phone so thinking it was my loyalty bonus I accepted it. Played Diamond Mine and got 2 bonuses playing at 40p a spin as per norm. Then with a fair size balance I decided to update my spin value to 60p, but a pop up box said you are limited to only 50p a spin. WTF is this. So I check my account and I was gobsmacked at the result. It said I now had a wagering requirement of x50 for accepting the £5 bonus. I was livid and wrote to their support  with words like this site is just full of greed and closed my account that they have accepted. So be warned of their devious tactics. I hope they go bust after Brexit.

I haven't played online for years, but before I stopped I excluded myself from all the online sites. BGO where the only ones who continued to send me marketing emails and post after I excluded, dingbats.

Stopped playing here ages ago, was one of the beta testers. they charge for depos & withdrawals.  They aint supposed to charge for that. sometimes the wagering requirements from free spin wins are mental. One time it was 90x.

I bet their customer base is very small, so they charge for deposits and withdrawals to cover their overheads. Ripping people off with 50x wagering requirement on a measly fiver is just pure avarice.  I bet their head office CEO never sees a customer's complaint email so now they will get mine.

Archived