Fishin' Frenzy - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Fishin' Frenzy

kfoto

Decided to try this slot and so pleased I did. Played my usual 40p a spin, the first spin gave me £2.40 and then 3 spins later the bonus of £70.60. The next 10 spins produced nothing but the next one another bonus of £19.80. Then I decided to leave as I could not imagine another bonus!!  So for a £6 outlay I get back £92.80. So for £2 a spin, outlay £30, win £464, not a bad return eh.

ff.png

2 hours ago, Stepandstop said:

Like it like it like it !!!

i love fishing frenzy but not the online version never had a bonus online 😢

I use to play it on coral had a few decent wins I think my biggest was £485 from £2 stake 

Yes that is like my second play and have won nowt since I played again. Like you I will not play again.

25 minutes ago, DAMO777 said:

Had 50 spins on 40p stake and won £29 never playing it again

???? That's profit!

Must be a lot of games on your banned list if your standards are that high!

I do not have any banned lists as such because all slots are just a game of chance. In March I won several hundred pounds on some Gamesys slots that since then I avoid as my wins were exceptional never to be repeated. But I do play Double Bubble now regularily and have won a fair bit on my 40p spins. I spend about £400 a month and it is a diversion from watching TV just a form of entertainment. I am not an addicted gambler but use this as a tool to add to my existence pleasure. I do not need to live on credit as I have a sizeable nest egg and prefer to play on slots instead of taking holidays and going out. Having lived in the Scottish Highlands for many years, homelife and now being single is the best for me.

Archived