Betting on an acca - General Sports Betting Talk - Stop and Step

Betting on an acca

Every season, I like to have a whopping £1 bet on the winner of the 4 English leagues, and about 5 or 6 years ago I had odds of 8,000/1 - surprisingly this 4 fold didn’t come in but it got me thinking....

When I bet on the Grand National, I always use Oddschecker.com. A horse that’s 25/1 with Paddy Power may be 33/1 with Hills, and if you’re sticking a fiver on then it makes a fair bit of difference. However Oddschecker only shows the best price offered on a single. Is there any website or tool out there that shows the bookie to go to for the best priced acca? I like to throw a couple of long shots in my 4 fold (Leagues 1 and 2 can be a complete crapshoot!) but the only way I can think of finding where will pay the best is to go to each of their websites and seeing what they offer. Somewhere could pay 3,000/1 and another place 3,500/1. Although in all likelihood it’ll make little difference what the price is, I’ll just lose my pound. 😉

Hopefully someone can help or point me in the right direction.

Oddscheckee does this. Select all the option you want and it will have the best combined price. It only works for the acca as of course any lucky 15 type doubles or trebles will depend on the winning and losing selections

27 minutes ago, DaveM said:

Oddscheckee does this. Select all the option you want and it will have the best combined price. It only works for the acca as of course any lucky 15 type doubles or trebles will depend on the winning and losing selections

I didn’t realise that, I played around with it and couldn’t find it. Silly question, but it doesn’t just break it down into the best price on the singles and come up with an acca that may combine 3 different bookies does it?

4 hours ago, BlindHaze said:

I didn’t realise that, I played around with it and couldn’t find it. Silly question, but it doesn’t just break it down into the best price on the singles and come up with an acca that may combine 3 different bookies does it?

No if you pick your selections then click on bet slip it will give you a run down of the best price on the acca (considering all the odds).

I just did a quick test on a fourfold for the first week of the season;

Obviously its online prices only, but it's really helpful. Hopefully that made some sense. 🙂

Screenshot_20190731-181037_Samsung Internet.jpg

4 hours ago, BlindHaze said:

Should do. Been a long time since I looked on a computer but this is how mobile appears on a miscellaneous selection for the Europa League tomorrow.

Default odds are the best and you can expand to view all providers to find the best for whom you have an account. Deleting any existing or adding more will see them change accordingly

Screenshot_20190731-181236.jpg

Screenshot_20190731-181244.jpg

Edit. With regards to above it won't break down the singles if you have mutis selected but you can check or uncheck boxes to see them change

Archived