My Uploads - Page 2 - YouTube - Stop and Step

My Uploads

TheKingInTheNorth

1 hour ago, fatcabs said:

Mentholdan 

Your wrong about the stake being halved it's the odd so a 2/5 shot now becomes 1/5 you should of paid out 600 not 350 as you claim 

You can never lose on a win bet that dead heats no matter the odds 

Only a rule 4 or a each way bet that is placed you would lose some money on

No mentholdan is correct, the stake is divided into how many winners there are; heres the rules from skybet. It's a bit crap if you can lose when you have a winner.

Screenshot_20190816-094517_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yeah when 2 horses dead heat the bookies have to pay out on both horses so the stake is halved. A three way dead heat is as rare as rocking horse shit but the stake would be fractioned down to 1/3 rd. I don't believe there has been a 4 way dead heat but in the event the stake would be 1/4 of the initial bet

Its elementary my dear Watson.

Also, it would have broke my heart to give that fucking nimrod £600 😭😭😭

2 hours ago, fatcabs said:

Mentholdan 

Your wrong about the stake being halved it's the odd so a 2/5 shot now becomes 1/5 you should of paid out 600 not 350 as you claim 

You can never lose on a win bet that dead heats no matter the odds 

Only a rule 4 or a each way bet that is placed you would lose some money on

I admitted I'm wrong please don't patronise me 

10 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

Yeah when 2 horses dead heat the bookies have to pay out on both horses so the stake is halved. A three way dead heat is as rare as rocking horse shit but the stake would be fractioned down to 1/3 rd. I don't believe there has been a 4 way dead heat but in the event the stake would be 1/4 of the initial bet

Its elementary my dear Watson.

Also, it would have broke my heart to give that fucking nimrod £600 😭😭😭

I admitted I was wrong so please don't patronise me I'm not a idiot ok

13 minutes ago, fatcabs said:

I admitted I'm wrong please don't patronise me 

I admitted I was wrong so please don't patronise me I'm not a idiot ok

I've just read through my post again and I can't see where I was being patronising. I was just trying to be accurate. In fact I feel a little deflated that you would think I was being patronising. I thought I was being helpful. 

Half stake rule is correct. Or proportional v however many winning outcomes there are so if 4 players tied for most goals scored it would be quarter (Win Golden Boot shouldn't dead heat as it has specific secondary qualifiers to determine winner).

Two in the dead heat means half the stake wins and half loses. 250 on @ 2/5 is definitely correct

Edit: Oh wait it goes onto page 2 and already resolved. Never mind

12 hours ago, Seaton-slots said:

That Prism Eye slot looks good I'll have to keep an eye out for it... Always nice to have something new to do your bollocks on

It either jackpot in about £30 on Premium Play or rapes you!

23 hours ago, BlindHaze said:

So if I put a tenner on Spurs to beat Man City at 7/1 and they draw, I’ll get £40 back....?

*cough*

They didn’t pay and now I’m banned from Ladbrokes.

Archived