What games do you play most on fobts - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

What games do you play most on fobts

Ferg

Just wondering what everyones top 3 fobt go to games are.mine are

1)RR Free spins

2)snow leopard 

3)key bet 500 roullete 

Laquelle is the game I miss most so Dr new stakes came in

1) black knight community 

2) centurion 

3) worms original and best

Before the £2 limit I used to switch to play blackjack, but quickly switch to the fortune spins when I was down (worse for that was reels of gold I would go through several hundred quid playing £50 a pop)

Currently 

1 - RR drops of Gold

2 - Super Star Turns 

3 - Mighty Black Knight 

generally always in premium play for mega or ultra

Super Star Turns on the Ultra spins is crazy! That's a very good game, but very high risk. 

Mine are: 

1 Burn 'Em Up Sevens 

2 Pots of Gold Premium Play 

3 Community Black Knight

• Like 1

I usually stick to Eye Of Horus, maybe Centurion (never have much luck on that anymore) and sometimes Fishing Frenzy. All on a lofty 20p stake. I’m also one of the few people that doesn’t mind the stake reduction for roulette as I only ever played with £2 (unless I was playing the excess of a win to get it down/up to a round amount). I meet my brother on Saturdays during the football season, put my whopping £2 football bet on and then we stuck a quid each on 10 numbers in roulette. If it comes in, that’s the first round paid for. If it’s my number that comes in, he pays for the second round. Then we watch Gillette Soccer Saturday in the pub. Good times.

I came across a new game in Coral called Prism Eye, I checked the percentage and it was 94% even on my meagre stakes. I broke even but man, it was boring....

• Like 1

A group of us go to the pub in the football season I put 5x£2 bets on and sit there with a pen ticking them off then my mates take the piss when I’m one off 

bit sad isn’t it ☹️

1 minute ago, Stepandstop said:

A group of us go to the pub in the football season I put 5x£2 bets on and sit there with a pen ticking them off then my mates take the piss when I’m one off 

bit sad isn’t it ☹️

I’m happy if I’m just one off.... I’ve done plenty of 5/6 folds and only one’s come in! 😆

I try to get a 10-20/1 football acca on during the football season, if it comes in then I’ve won an actual amount of money. If it loses.... well I’ve lost more than my £2 stake down the back of my couch!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 3:56 PM, DaveM said:

Spartacus

Kings Honour

Horus

Kings honour. 

Went into toals (northern Ireland brix n Mortar bookies) 1st spin on 50p stake, bonus landed, said to mate, "wouldn't it be funny if the gold landed" 

It did. 1000/1 £500...Straight to the brix n mortar ulster bank!!

Dumped more than that chasing it since. Sigh. 

• Like 1

Currently

Eye Of Horus

Napoleon

Book of Ra

But this list of favourites is based on a good winning streak on Saturday... It will no doubt change when they take their revenge in the near future   

• 2 years later...

My favorites are 1. roulette; 2. kings honour; Eye of horus.  Most of all, I stick to roulette. I used to put minor stakes (about two quid) as I'm afraid of losing. I think I'm kind of addicted to gambling. Tryin' not to bet more than three days a week) It's like a ritual. I'm afraid my little brother is following in my footsteps. He's playing with stuff like this https://partnersinfire.com/passion-fire-2/gaming/apps-that-pay-you-to-play-games/ and thinking he's a thunder dick between his peers). Did you try games like that? I think I'm more into gambling which I guess it's not very good for my mental health))

Edited by Farstud
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Always been a rainbow riches guy so

rainbow riches on £2 spins with clover bonus.

pure pots

Super gems

had a good couple of low stakes wins on both pure pots and super gems. Silver pot today included (£144)

star spins on mega play either wins big or losses bigger but I love that too

• Like 1