£1158 bonus hunt vid - YouTube - Stop and Step

£1158 bonus hunt vid

Sando1976

Hi mate, just watched your last vid on YouTube and if I'm not mistaken you need to check the "Gunslinger" bonus, I'm sure you were on £75 when you landed the line of aces for £130 but your bonus winnings only go up by £30?? I might be wrong, but worth a look!!  Good luck for future hunts!! 

Only going by what comes up on the screen, plus the fact you shout "wow, £130 for aces!!)  Ha ha.(About 14mins into the vid) Worth a look surely?!?

Hopefully he will ! I've sat here and watched it a few times now thinking I'm going crazy!! I can't be the only one who noticed it?!? 🤔

When I was making the video I thought £130 for Aces was very high, the scatter is a wild so it made for 5 of a kind, but £130 is too high for Aces on £2 play. I've just watched it back and it seems confused about those wins! I assume it added up correctly and just messed it up on the display, that's not very good though. It's at 13:52 in the video if anyone wants to take a look and see what's going on. 

Edit: After re-watching it, it seems to show the value of the entire spin at £130; 4 Aces for £80, 2 Wanted Posters for £20 and 5 Aces for £30.

34 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

When I was making the video I thought £130 for Aces was very high, the scatter is a wild so it made for 5 of a kind, but £130 is too high for Aces on £2 play. I've just watched it back and it seems confused about those wins! I assume it added up correctly and just messed it up on the display, that's not very good though. It's at 13:52 in the video if anyone wants to take a look and see what's going on. 

Edit: After re-watching it, it seems to show the value of the entire spin at £130; 4 Aces for £80, 2 Wanted Posters for £20 and 5 Aces for £30.

Yeah, just watched it and it looks like it’s givrn the total win first the. Showing the wins that made it up.

When you check the winnings it adds nothing when showing the £130, then shows the 5x aces and adds £30, the multiple As and adds £80 then lastly the wanted posters and adds £20 for a total win of £130, you had £75 in winnings when it hit and £205 after

Archived