20p Roulette in Hills - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

20p Roulette in Hills

As others will have read I still play this (for my sins) but after today I honestly think I’m done with it.....

The odd thing is I deposited £100 and played a bit of Luck o The Irish and nabbed a decent win (see pic), then I switched to roulette and whilst from that £100 deposit I walked away with £779 for a decent win I was playing for nearly two hours solid and by the end I was bored to tears with it, horrendous game play..... spin after spin in the red (I always place the full virtual £30) and up and down like a yo-yo until it went 7-12-7 inside about £30... Just so eye bleeding boring it was unreal, at one point it took £118 to give me a spin 😮....

Now If someone told me they would pay me £679 to stand and watch a screen for two hours everyday tax free I’d take their arm off but we all know it don’t work like that.

I think they’re dead in the water the FOBT as premium play on slots can be equally boring and when somebody walks away £679 up and thinks “I really can’t be arsed with this anymore” the final bell must be about to be rung?

1055839F-5AA6-41FD-AF72-7E211C812F5F.jpeg

Oh I should add that it’s all Darren’s fault as after getting back from Mallorca yesterday I was catching up on his uploads and it was obviously his playing of the said Hills 20p roulette that gave me the notion in the first place 🤣🤣...

Maybe he gets affiliate cash off the high street bookies after all....

Even Darren said that’s the last time he will pay Roulette in the bookies 

95% of punters have given up on Roulette 

Big time 

Archived