Darren the Baker - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Darren the Baker

FlipFlop72

Hi all, been an avid viewer of Darren for ages, and something I’ve been told many times is that he’s a baker with his own chain of 30 bakeries.

I’d just like to say nice one Darren and I hope you’re keeping well in these troubled times.

And when this is all over I vow to visit one of the bakeries and spend at least £10 on goods.

There was a nice swanky bakery chain local to the Eastern parts of the West Country when I was down that way last year. Can't remember the name though. If that is true and they are his then good work.

While typing the name may have come back to me. 'Burns the Bread'

I don’t know Dave, I’ve looked at their website and they do some very fancy bread, no Hovis white slice there.

It’s very interesting though, Darren being a baker, or an owner of 30 bakers as Darren does look like a baker.

i imagine him as a lad of 17 learning his trade, getting up at 4am to cycle down the bakers and put the ovens on and bake some rolls and baguettes, then when he was say 22 he’d saved up enough money to open his own bakers, then success bred success and now he’s around the age of 40 he’s set, with his 30 bakeries and high 7 figure turnover.

Archived