Help Required please - Page 2 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Help Required please

Mentholdan

Alright, it did not take long to get a bonus. I can confirm now that "DOUBLE ALL" doubles the multipliers on the wheel - example: the 10x wedge becomes 20x. Nothing else is awarded in that spot, so it was most likely just a misunderstanding of how the game works. No malfunction at all.

Seems like a great slot with potential for big wins, I got 97x stake during the bonus. The bad news - it was with demo credits.

Got the reply from PP. It was a do not respond to this message email. They viewed it and could see no problem. 

I know I was right cos I was playing the game, I ceased as soon as the error occurred, called them immediately and gave them the exact details and time. 

I won't lose any sleep over a few quid but I can't play with a company I'm not satisfied with, so it's time to stop deposits. They send me freeplay cash every week so I'll keep taking that and playing it until it stops, probably as soon as they see my deposits have stopped 😁

I have to agree if anything goes wrong even in the bookies it takes ages to sort out in the past after waiting 2 weeks I told the person in Ladbrokes I was going to send an official complaint to gaming commission 

funny thing next day the area manager called me to say as a goodwill gesture to come back and my money would be ready!

Wait till skybet/Vegas mess up.  I had a problem on a game that the bonus wasn't working.  It was one of the black knight games.  I hit the bonus and it didn't give it me just spun like normal.  Got straight into them to complain and they said without a screen shot to prove it nothing they could do.

Obviously I was on a mission then.

Happened a few spins later so I screenshot it and low and behold no bonus.  Contacted them and they told me it would be investigated.  Game was still there so I complained they were ripping people off!  Took my complaint to ibas.

Next day went to go in my account and it had been closed down.  Contacted the company that now runs them and they said it was a trading decision.  Best bit they delete all data they hold so ibas can no longer investigate what happened.  Week or so later the game disappears and I get a email saying they've found a problem but not to worry it didn't affect my play but if I log in I will get 50 free spins......but I can't log in.

Absolutely stinks.

On 6/20/2019 at 9:58 PM, StopandStep said:

Bookies pay out the average for the bonus, but you might have to complain a lot to get it. The software companies would know the averages, so if you got the Road to Riches bonus and it crashed, the average might be £20 so they'd give you that. 

Thinking about it though, out of the hundreds of times I've played bookies slots, it's incredibly rare that they crash or have software errors.

I guess that you’re not with TalkTalk like I am then....

Archived