Mighty Black Knight - Bonus Buy Results £20 - £30 - £50 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Mighty Black Knight - Bonus Buy Results £20 - £30 - £50

MancMoz

Hi

I recently played Mighty Black Knight and used the Buy a Bonus Feature in all 3 value categories (£20 - £30 - £50). 

If you play Black Knight you might be interested to know the outcome of 24 bonuses being played, including the win/lose ratios, as follows:-

Played £20 Feature - bought 8 Bonuses (5 spins each bonus) Total Cost £160 = Won £129.60, therefore, gained an overall Loss of - £30.40

Played £30 Feature - bought 8 Bonuses (5 spins each bonus) Total Cost £240 = Won £283.80, therefore, gained an overall Win of £43.80

Played £50 Feature - bought 8 Bonuses (5 spins each bonus) Total Cost £400 = Won £762.20, therefore, gained an overall Win of £362.20

This is just my snapshot of what happened when buying bonuses; naturally the results will differ for every player.

The £50 feature was the best of the bonus selection, offering additional features, occasional retriggers, sticky wilds and higher wins overall, however, 3 bonuses paid out less than £6.00 each with one paying out only 80p, nevertheless, the overall win made up for any losses

Hope this helps fellow players

Thanks, that's not too bad, some slot bonus buys can be terrible. I guess these aren't strictly bonus buys, they are more like the old bookies mega spins games. I might try these in another video sometime. 

Archived