FED UP WITH LADBROKES - General Sports Betting Talk - Stop and Step

FED UP WITH LADBROKES

Had a cheeky £5 treble last night got the 1st 2 results right and just waiting on Paraguay to beat Qatar in the football 

paraquay went 2 nil in the lead and I wanted to cash out only for it to say suspended for a full 30 minutes in which time Qatar scored 2 goals 

HOW CAN CASHOUT BE SUSPENDED FOR THAT AMOUNT OF TIME 🤮🤮🤮🤮

never betting again (until today 😂)

Darren. who was you betting with because I have that problem on a lot of bets with coral.i had a game suspended for at least 30 to 40 mins  and I couldn't do a thing lost about 100 I teckon

Sorry leeky0002 it’s not Darren I’m just a big fan of stop and step

ive only just started betting online and couldn’t cash out with LADBROKES I take it it’s not the only bookmakers doing it 

It's just as bad in the shops with All bookies. I can confidently say that in the last ten years I've got to the counter with my voucher on at least "20 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS " and been told they do not have enough money to pay me out, all the bookies are culprits but LadbrokeS definitely the worse. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2019 at 5:33 PM, Mentholdan said:

It's just as bad in the shops with All bookies. I can confidently say that in the last ten years I've got to the counter with my voucher on at least "20 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS " and been told they do not have enough money to pay me out, all the bookies are culprits but LadbrokeS definitely the worse. 

The “we’ve no money” rubbish really winds me up in the betting shop, that and the “safes on a 15 minute delay”. I mean I get the need for security but they run on ridiculously low till levels.

Quick enough to take your cash off you of course!

its happened to me loads as well and in fact happened yesterday with a machine receipt for £700, got the safe won’t open line...... I sometimes wonder if it’s a ploy to get you back on the machine 🤣🤣.... Anyway i couldn’t be arsed hanging around so told him to stick the money on my card. 

45 minutes ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

The “we’ve no money” rubbish really winds me up in the betting shop, that and the “safes on a 15 minute delay”. I mean I get the need for security but they run on ridiculously low till levels.

Quick enough to take your cash off you of course!

its happened to me loads as well and in fact happened yesterday with a machine receipt for £700, got the safe won’t open line...... I sometimes wonder if it’s a ploy to get you back on the machine 🤣🤣.... Anyway i couldn’t be arsed hanging around so told him to stick the money on my card. 

It happened to me in Coral a while back, they said the safe was on a timer and the only person who could open it was on her lunch, so could I come back in an hour?

The thing is I’d only won £60.

• 2 months later...

had the same treatment myself from ladcrooks ,  walked into a shop one night , it was empty apart from some woman on the fotb , had a tenner on a 2-1 , it lost , another tenner on a dog 5-2 which also lost , final bet 20 on a willie mullins 3-1 shot in a bumper , it won , smashing i think , go to the counter to collect and the guy says " sorry love iv only £40 in the till " my 40 quid from the 3 bets , i quietly informed him that my hubby was in the bar next door and that he would come in and start breaking tv screens untill payment was made , he instantly found a wad of cash and payed me out , havent been in it since , scum.

To be honest, I despise the rise of cashout. The offers are almost exclusively below market value for the scenario.

Bookies don't offer it for our benefit. Its all about mitigating their exposure

Archived