Sign in to follow this  
StopandStep

Bonus Didn't Expand?

I loaded up the game and checked the pay schedule. I cannot find any reason why those 10s didn’t expand. This should be reported, if not to Casimba, then at least to PlaynGo, so the bug gets fixed. Quite rare for an online slot. Let me know if I missed something.

If you look closely you had 2932 coins before the spin you had wins of 400,8,20 which should of taken you to 3360 coins but after the spin Darren had 3740 coins a difference of 380 coins 

so I think it might of paid but didn’t expand I might be wrong though 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Stepandstop said:

If you look closely you had 2932 coins before the spin you had wins of 400,8,20 which should of taken you to 3360 coins but after the spin Darren had 3740 coins a difference of 380 coins 

so I think it might of paid but didn’t expand I might be wrong though 

That’s probably what happened. Three 10s pay 20 credits for a single line, 300 when expanded. Since an extra 380 coins were won, there were more line wins than the 400, 8, and 20 that were shown (an extra 80 coins). Darren does frequently hit the spin button before the credits finish counting up for the sake of time. Don’t know if that had anything to do with why the game bugged out visually. Regardless, problem solved.