Fruit Mad Centre - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Fruit Mad Centre

Just watched a video from this guy, I know he’s uploaded under various names but regardless he’s a prime example of FOBT addiction.

- He says he’s going to stop when £110 in and gets £90 back but doesn’t.

- He accuses the machine of “cheating”, yet continues to shovel money in

- He gets hyper excited when he hits any numbers even though he’s still well behind

- he’s literally shaking at the end of the video as he’s putting the receipts back in to to check what he’s got

- As he gets deeper in you can tell he’s getting more and more desperate.

- Did he only lose £50 in the end? I doubt it.

The other thing his upload shows is how brutal the £2 “slider” roulette is. Endless Lose, repeat, lose.

Honestly, anyone still playing £2 FOBT roulette to this extent needs help in my opinion.

Payday and bonus day this week for me and this video at least helped me by reminding me that I won’t be playing any £2 roulette, I’d sooner watch paint dry or the grass grow.

I work with a guy quite often, he does drugs and gambles on the FOBT. I know bugger all about drugs, all I know is he calls them rocks, ironic as they're like tiny little rice grain sized things. He ignites them and inhales. He's at it all the time. He gets paid on a Friday and sometimes he calls me Friday evenings asking for money. He's a very nice guy, good at his job but always skint. Has a sub every day, some Fridays he's got only £40 or £60 quid to come. One addiction is bad enough?? 

Fruity mad world is back? If it's the same guy, the poor guy went bankrupt with debt from FOBTs and according to "papers" couldn't work because of it.

Bonus day? I've got my fingers crossed we get one this year (will either be end of June or july). If there is am getting a new telly and flights somewhere cheap. Not a penny of it to those machines. They've already got back everything the "loaned me" over the past few months. Time for a break, especially without the footy to draw me into the shops!

Enjoy the bonus!! 🤑🤑🤑

How many different channels has he had. Either 97%of people who upload videos are called Timmy or he is constantly creating new channels

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2019 at 7:19 PM, TheKingInTheNorth said:

Just watched a video from this guy, I know he’s uploaded under various names but regardless he’s a prime example of FOBT addiction.

- He says he’s going to stop when £110 in and gets £90 back but doesn’t.

- He accuses the machine of “cheating”, yet continues to shovel money in

- He gets hyper excited when he hits any numbers even though he’s still well behind

- he’s literally shaking at the end of the video as he’s putting the receipts back in to to check what he’s got

- As he gets deeper in you can tell he’s getting more and more desperate.

- Did he only lose £50 in the end? I doubt it.

The other thing his upload shows is how brutal the £2 “slider” roulette is. Endless Lose, repeat, lose.

Honestly, anyone still playing £2 FOBT roulette to this extent needs help in my opinion.

Payday and bonus day this week for me and this video at least helped me by reminding me that I won’t be playing any £2 roulette, I’d sooner watch paint dry or the grass grow.

Anyone who is still playing Roulette in the bookies FOBT

Has a huge Gambling Problem as the returns for the amount you put in is so low the odds are stacked against you !

Archived