£500 Jackpot on Road to Riches Bonus - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

£500 Jackpot on Road to Riches Bonus

Maybe a few months back Stop and Step asked if anyone has hit the top recently on Rainbow riches - Road to riches bonus. 

To my amazement had my first ever £500 Jackpot on the Road to Riches bonus today in a corals. Shows it still can do it. 

Nice work! I’ve never had much luck on Rainbow Riches, and the road to riches bonus.... I have memories of £15-£20 when it cost me £80 just to get it!

Maybe I was just unlucky but I have a real dislike of that one.

Was that on the premium play version? I've noticed that is a lot more generous, the extra 2% seems to make a huge difference on the bonuses.

3 hours ago, StopandStep said:

Was that on the premium play version? I've noticed that is a lot more generous, the extra 2% seems to make a huge difference on the bonuses.

I’ve only ever played the regular £2 version, I’ve not really touched FOBTs for about a year now, except for a 50p play session about Christmas time.

I think it’s just one of those things, it’s always had a similar percentage to all the others but I’ve never really had much luck. Wishing wells gives me £6, the feature gives me £20, only thing left for me was 4 leprechauns or pots, both of which are rare. Although sometimes you can get some decent reel wins.

I did try for many years, I used to play it in Leisure Exchange on Houndsditch when it first came out in the mid 2000s - too much money to burn in those days though!

15 hours ago, StopandStep said:

No it wasn't. I had been playing the premium version with nothing happening for £200.00. Switched to £1 spins for my last £40.00 got it 12 spins in to that and went all the way to the top. 

Completely shocked, but a lovely win. 

On 5/23/2019 at 10:41 PM, BlindHaze said:

I’ve only ever played the regular £2 version, I’ve not really touched FOBTs for about a year now, except for a 50p play session about Christmas time.

I think it’s just one of those things, it’s always had a similar percentage to all the others but I’ve never really had much luck. Wishing wells gives me £6, the feature gives me £20, only thing left for me was 4 leprechauns or pots, both of which are rare. Although sometimes you can get some decent reel wins.

I did try for many years, I used to play it in Leisure Exchange on Houndsditch when it first came out in the mid 2000s - too much money to burn in those days though!

Had pots 4 times in the last week although nothing bigger than a £200 win for silver pots. I find 4 leprechauns more rare. Ive had 5 once online but on £0.20p paid £200.00 straight off. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived