New £100 Michael Jackson Community Game. - £100 Jackpot Fruit Machines - Stop and Step

New £100 Michael Jackson Community Game.

My local arcade had this installed today as they’re a test venue for new games. It was loaded to the T8 cabs (real play) safe to say I got the jackpot and a repeat on all 4 terminals. The game play is quality! 

F8B7B2B4-15D5-4DBD-BD00-81D85CAC5B02.jpeg

Nice win, especially with the repeats! I played it on test at the ICE gaming show, it has a good free spins bonus. I wouldn't be able to make a video of it because of the copyrighted music.

56 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

Nice win, especially with the repeats! I played it on test at the ICE gaming show, it has a good free spins bonus. I wouldn't be able to make a video of it because of the copyrighted music.

I must admit I’ve not seen a new community game pay out as good as this did today. Jackpots are common when the game is new however the repeats are few and between from my experience. I have a video of the free spins bonus but as you say it’s not worth uploading. I also played Ding Dong Bells £200jp, managed a jackpot on 2 cabs with no repeat. I think I’ll avoid my local for a month or 2 haha.87ACF7CD-A1DD-42A7-8233-A3FE43B523B3.thumb.jpeg.6d37cbb3f08fa2490cc44c1c3502b0ad.jpeg

2 hours ago, Stepandstop said:

Did he do the moon walk when the jackpot came in 😂😂😂👍

Haha, he does that on any “big win” but I certainly moonwalked out the arcade with a fat wallet for a change 😬

On 5/22/2019 at 8:31 PM, StopandStep said:

Maybe you could mark as private and upload to the exclusive section of the forum

my local Arcade still does not have this slot so would be good to see

"Maybe you could mark as private and upload to the exclusive section of the forum" 

Great idea! I haven't actually seen it yet in any of my locations. It's possible arcades aren't buying it due to the negative publicity. If I come across it, I'll record for the forum.

Betfred have the Mike Tyson game on their terminals. Mad they would want to associate with a rapist

• 4 weeks later...

Archived