Can anyone tell me.......FORCE IN VALETTA'S MEGAPLAYS? - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Can anyone tell me.......FORCE IN VALETTA'S MEGAPLAYS?

theeflash1

I came across this today and (if real play) Could have one £1000s if available in REAL PLAY...Can anyone tell me what force means ........

Have a look click free play then on top left click FORCE....Many different themes to click especially DON'T DEACTIVATED?.. WTF...is this....

Thanks Guys...

Force means you can choose what it is going to give you, so you can 'force' it to give a win or bonus for example, to see what the game is like before playing with real money.

Thanks my friend......I'm getting used to some of the jargon and learning. Been watching your videos and my best slot is UNCHARTED SEAS.....Wow in free mode I have played at least 100 times...with 98% could cash out rate....Please if you can try this slot...Do any bookies in towns have this slot?.....Do you know?....Star Turns are another I like had the jackpot 500£ the other week.....PS... I'm going to try starturns with your advice if any what would that be please..

Regards

Theeflash1

Archived