Black knight always right - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Black knight always right

I know that the repeat on the fobt community black knight is pre-determined, nevertheless I find it midly annoying that despite 10+ goes, I still haven't had a repeat.

I blame myself for always picking left, but it left me wondering what the true odds on the repeat are, are they evens, or much, much longer?

The odds on the repeat are not even close to being even money. From my own playing experience it seems to be roughly 1 in 12 to 15. I think once they have settled in more the repeats will be less frequent, I had most of mine early on.

Yeah, I thought that might be the case. I may try it again in the arcade on a £1 and compare the percentages.

Anyway thanks to yesterday's video I played rise of anus-bus [anubus] and although it took £160 to land the bonus, anubis was kind and gifted me nearly £200 profit.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, mjl5656 said:

I got the repeat yesterday 

and it was Left !

Awesome! I hope you thought of this when you picked left (not that it makes any difference which one you pick).

The other thing I noticed with the bookies compared to the arcade version is if you let it time out on the wild reels feature, it just picks a random one. Moral of the story dont leave it on autoplays and go and put a horse bet on!

I seem to recall that Buddy Love posted something on this on Youtube a while ago.  Might still be there.  His mate worked in an arcade.  After hours he keyed a machine and forced the jackpot on every spin, £100, and went for the repeat.  I think it was the disco one, three reels, same genre as Martians etc.  No real play of course.  I recall that he hit the repeat (left or right) successfully once out of about 9 or 10 times.

Since no money was pumped into the machine I'm guessing that the repeat is simply a random thing based on when you press the button/screen, with maybe a 10% chance or less of a repeat, and is not predetermined.

I think a lot of people are misinterpreting random chance to be even chance.

Whenever you press whatever you press it will ping a computer for a result and the computer will ping a result to the machine. Let's say 0 lose and 1 win. But in that RNG on the computer it could be that there are 9 zeros and a single 1. Random that you can win, but stacked against you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2019 at 7:04 PM, DaveM said:

I think a lot of people are misinterpreting random chance to be even chance.

Whenever you press whatever you press it will ping a computer for a result and the computer will ping a result to the machine. Let's say 0 lose and 1 win. But in that RNG on the computer it could be that there are 9 zeros and a single 1. Random that you can win, but stacked against you.

Yes, I just guess its because it shows pick one from two  for a repeat. Therefore misleading a punter to believe  it is a 50% chance, whereas a more accurate representation would probably be pick one from ten.

I was in coral the other day and couldn't find black knight community on the new terminal, has it been taken off or am I going blind?

a more accurate representation would probably be pick one from ten.

I was in coral the other day and couldn't find black knight community on the new terminal, has it been taken off or am I going blind?

I think you're right with the 1 in 10. 
It's still in there, well it was yesterday.

8 hours ago, StopandStep said:

I should have gone to specsavers 🤓🤓

8 hours ago, StopandStep said:

I should have gone to specsavers 🤓🤓

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2019 at 10:44 PM, StopandStep said:

I couldn't see it in my coral either they have taken it off.

1 hour ago, Cheekydme said:

I couldn't see it in my coral either they have taken it off.

I've seen it in ladbrokes on the newer machine, but not on the older ones in a Coral I was in. I wish they would take it off, I do terrible everytime I play it!

Archived