Today's sports betting - General Sports Betting Talk - Stop and Step

Today's sports betting

So, I've put up two tables and believe ive lost them both by 1. Either way, loss by 1 or loss by 3 is still a loss! Which is why I'm lumping on my own treble today even if it is nearly end of the season.

Early game is Bournemouth vs Tottenham. Bournemouth have nothing to play for now except pride for the day, being mathematically safe. Spurs however come off the back of a loss which they feel they should have at least drew from. The players, in my opinion, will be more alert on the back of that. If they win today, they cement their place in next years champions league spots as top 4.

Spurs to win - 3/4

league one are playing their final game of the season with a few teams trying to stay safe. At the other end of the table, top spot is being decided before today by goal difference. Barnsleys only chance of top spot is Luton getting less points than them today, but I still think Barnsley will give it their best in the Hope's luton do drop points. With Bristol rovers not doing too well and Barnsley winning their previous 4 matches, I think Barnsley are pretty safe to bet on for a win. They like to score in the first half as well and will be full on for this game.

Barnsley ht/ft - 13/8

Plymouth vs scunthorpe is a battle of two absolute flops on their last 5 games, and on their season as a whole! Winner could possibly see safety, and the only way for that to be possible is to go all out for a win and hope teams around them draw and lose. Either way, both teams will go all out, a loss means definite relegation and draw for either is probably the same fate as well. If I could find a market on coral for bookings I'd go for whatever one is over evens, but I cant so I will go on goals.

Over 2.5 goals - 4/6

£10 on this treble will return £76.66. I'll be lumping on £25 and hoping my last bet of the season is a good one!!

Unlucky, Barnsley were doing the Biz till they get a man sent off and Spurs was always risky with a CL 2nd leg round the corner. It was good logic though and well thought out bet. Theres only one sure thing in footy, the ball is round and the game is 90 minutes. Er, that's two things, and if you're Man U. the game is 96 or 97 minutes. 😁

Archived