Sundays football - General Sports Betting Talk - Stop and Step

Sundays football

LiamJ

Sundays football brings some good opportunities on a gambling perspective!

Everton vs Utd - Everton have nothing but pride to play for in this, but Utd still have a chance to go for champions league places, instead of their current Europa qualification. Utd win is a good bet.

Arsenal vs Palace - going back to 2004, palace have only won 1 meeting between the two. That being said, they do score against arsenal and arsenal are a couple of key players short. Both teams to score for me.

Cardiff vs Liverpool - the last 5 times these two have met have seen 26 goals, which works out to over 5 goals a game. Liverpool are on fire with a lot to play for. Over 3.5 goals in the match for me.

On corals odds

Utd win - 27/20

Arsenal BTTS - 8/13

Cardiff Liverpool o 3.5 - 27/20

Treble pays 8/1, £90 back from a £10 stake

Firstly, my caveat before saying anything - I’m probably the worst gambler in the world and I have the old betting slips to prove it. Whatever I suggest, do the opposite.

Everton are a bit up and down recently - beat Chelsea and Arsenal, lost to Fulham. Hmm. But the OGS bubble seems to have burst - I think they’ve only won 2 out of 10 or something like that. I wouldn’t be surprised if either team won 2-0 but if United turn up like they can then they should win.

Arsenal can score but can’t defend (despite keeping 2 clean sheets against Napoli!). I like the BTTS, although I’d probably add Arsenal to win as well, that should lengthen it to even money or so.

Finally, I like the last bet. Cardiff are fighting for their lives and doing a fair job of it recently, I don’t think it’ll be the walk in the park for Liverpool that it would’ve been a couple of months ago. I can see Cardiff having a go and maybe it’ll end up 2-4 to Liverpool.

Usually on point with my sports bets, and I completely lucked out here on this one 😂 that tenner is firmly in Joe Corals pocket now!!

I like reading these,even if they go the way of most of my best 😀

Any thoughts on midweek, I like wolves to beat arsenal available at 2/1. Wolves have a brilliant record against the top 6 and Arsenal will have played 4 times in less than 2 weeks.

Tottenham vs Brighton both teams to score. Will be a good price but Brighton are playing for their lives, I'd be very surprised if they dont!

Arsenal are a great price to win so I'd personally go for that on the value considering wolves have nothing to play for now and arsenal have a lot to play for

Then utd city over 3.5 goals

I don't know about wolves, if they get 7th they will get Europa league, so they could chase that poison chalice.

I'd agree on the mcr derby, thinking a few goals in that one.

As for Brighton vs Tottenham it definitely depends which Brighton team turns up. Good luck!

Archived