Biggest Losses - Time/Amount - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Biggest Losses - Time/Amount

Kirz

Hi all,

I enjoy a flutter every now and again - thought this post will even all the excitement and anticipation out, with some reality. 

Keep us all grounded. 

So what are your biggest losses? 

Mine, £2k on van gough slots, yesterday actually - not one bonus. Teased, but couldn't stop trying.. Time 40 mins, £10 stakes. 

So gutted.. 

But salary soon.. So thankful. 

Ugh, I remember those days. Not lost a fortune for a while but I think my biggest loss was about £800 many years ago on fruit machines. Nowadays I stick to a £2 football bet, I look for a Saturday acca which pays 10-20/1. If it comes in, I’ve got £40 odd to have a few beers and a takeaway. If not.... well I've lost more down the back of the couch than my bet cost!

Yikes, £2grand! Thing is.. I find the better question is who's lost the most % wise. I've lost my wages probably 3 or 4 times! Only once on slots/roulette, sports bets the other couple times. When I'm thinking.. not a chance that bet will lose! BAD ATTITUDE! 😂

Not my biggest but the most annoying was 2005 I had (several hundred) on ac Milan to win the champions league at about 4/1. I was certainly a bit peeved that year!

Heavy loss is online slots/roulette years ago and now I never go back online as I wouldn't trust myself.

As I said in another thread, from 3.5k up to 9k down on roulette in an hour🙈😳.

a humiliating, humbling day which to be fair made me give myself a bit of a shake.

Never again....

beware the invincibility complex!

Archived