Documenty' a day in life of SnS - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Documenty' a day in life of SnS

Jamiew1

Think it be good to film a little hour or so long documentry so can get to know darren abit better " can be home life abit of gambling in bookies bingo halls just a general day" any hobbies apart from gambling 👍

Can't see the value to him in doing so... A lot of his followers seem to be obsessed in trying to work out who he is and whether or not he is a secret millionaire like Charlie from Charlies Angels... Having this mystery about him works well for his brand and as long as the brand produces good quality entertaining content on a subject I enjoy I think that is good enough for me.😊

I was in my local watering hole playing for the darts team. Some bloke I've never seen before comes up to me and, asks me which one of our team is Mark P******* which is me. So I'm saying who wants to know, why do you want to know, Ive never heard of him, I mean, I would never tell a stranger who I was or anything come to that. He went off scratching his head and me saying "nosey b******" At the break we're having  our sarnies and this bloke grabs a microphone and announces that I had become a member of the 180 club after scoring one the week before and presented me with a metal pin. 

I felt awful. 

There was a lottery winner just a few years back called Darren, from Stevenage if memory serves ??? 

So, a lottery winner called Darren, from Stevenage, Asian, with bulging eyeballs and sounds remarkably like Josh Widdicombe. Nailed it. 😆😆😆

Archived